Serviced office for rent in Auckland
CBD Office offers a range of fully furnished private, and professional office spaces right in the heart of Auckland CBD. Our offices can accommodate from 1 to 20-person businesses with all rooms and suites tastefully designed, and with external windows that provide natural light and city views. Furthermore, all offices are hard-wired or have wireless access to fast fibre-optic broadband internet.
We are committed to finding the perfect business solution for our clientele. We understand that times and conditions are ever-changing, and this is also true with businesses. This is why we offer flexibility on our services. Our clients can sign up on monthly, 6-month, or 12-month terms.
When it comes to location, CBD Office is located right smack in the busy Queen Street, which makes it accessible to everything. It is an easy few minutes’ walk away from Britomart and the Viaduct Harbour, so catching the train or the ferry would be a breeze. Bus stations are in every corner, and its proximity to the City Rail Link is another plus!
If you wish to unwind from a day’s hard work, the area has no shortage of restaurants and bars that will keep you and your colleagues entertained.
Contact us today to find an office solution that suits you or book a tour here.
Features of our serviced offices in Auckland
- A welcoming reception for you and your visitors.
- Fully furnished and ready to use office space with contemporary furniture.
- Mail management and office assistance. Incoming mail is picked up from our post office, dated and placed on your desk.
- Phone management: calls are answered by our receptionist in your company name and forwarded to your office or mobile at no additional cost.
- 24/7 office accessibility.
- Bathroom/end of trip facilities
- Fully equipped internet facility and phone system.
- Use of printing and scanning facilities.
- Unlimited use of fibre-optic broadband internet.
- Accessibility to our executive boardroom or meeting room for up to one hour per day.
- Use of kitchen facilities: tea, brewed coffee, milk, sugar and filtered water are available for you and your guests.
- Newspaper at reception.
- Cleaning and maintenance of office space twice weekly.
- Opportunity to display your company name at the building lobby and Level 6 reception directories.
- Professional administrative support team to assist you.
Benefits of a Serviced Office in NZ
- Minimum overhead needed. Everything is provided for including furniture, internet, phone, power, water and facilities.
- Professional image. Join us in a prime and prestigious location that specifically caters in creating a positive brand image for both you and your clientele.
- Lower cost. You can save up to 65% with CBD when compared to leasing other conventional office spaces with no body corporate and council rates to pay.
- 24/7 Office access. Our move-in ready offices are accessible at any time of any day..
- Stress free. With an easy sign-up procedure, our office spaces are constantly cleaned and maintained at an exceptional level.
- Administratie support. CBD staff are always ready to help with ad hoc tasks.
- Access to space. Meeting spaces & facilities are available to keep your business running.
- Networking opportunities. Build your network base and establish new connections with fellow professionals.
- Short term and flexible rental contracts. You have the freedom to choose the type of lease contract you want.
* Conditions apply